Short Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Flight Both-way
Trip Name: Short Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Flight Both-way
Trek Duration: 09 Days + Arrival and Departure
Total Trip Duration: 11 Days
Max- Altitude: 5550 m / 18209 ft
Arrival on: Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure from:Kathmandu, Nepal
Trip Grade: Moderate
Maximum Group: Minimum 2 Person - Maximum 5 Persons in one group base (Please let us know if you are solo travelers)
Best Season: February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
Accommodation: 4-Star Hotel in Kathmandu and Best available lodge/teahouse during trek
Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu and full board meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trek
Types and Model Helicopter Operated: AS 350 B3e "Ecureuil", one AS 350 B3+ "Ecureuil" and one Bell 206B III Jet Ranger helicopter
Activities: 9 days trek to Everest Via classical trekking route (Lukla, Namchebazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar via Gorakshep) and return to Kathmandu via helicopter. The is ideal trip for those who have short time, stamina or want to trek Everest in luxury.
Short Everest Base Camp Trek with Helicopter Flight Both-way 11 Days is a extra-ordinary trip.
Why Everest Trek with Both-way Helicopter Flight?
From 1 April to 30 June 2019 Kathmandu airport is close from 10 PM to 8 AM for maintenance. So, Flight to lukla is operate from Ramechhap (Manthali Airport) 133km far from Kathmandu which takes about 4 hours drive from Kathmandu to Ramechhap. As, flight for upcoming season of Autum 2019 is also done from Ramechhap. So to avoid these all driving option we present both way helicopter flight to Lukla from kathmandu.
Short Everest Trek with Helicopter Flight Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400m/4,593ft), Pick up and Transfer to Hotel. Attend the pre-trek briefing with guide and office representative. In the Evening there will be welcome dinner.
Day 02: Helicopter flight to Lukla (2,804m/9,200ft) and Start trek to Phakding (2,623m/8,605ft) Walking Distance:4-5 hours
Day 03: Continue trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,286 ft) Walking Distance: 5-6 hours
Day 04: Acclimatization: Namche Bazaar and Hike to Everest View Hotel (3,880m/12,726ft) Walking Distance: 2-3 hours
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3,867m/12,687ft) Walking Distance: 5-6 hours
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,400m/13,780ft) Walking Distance: 5 – 6 hours
Day 07: At Dingboche: Acclimatisation and excursion to Nagarjun Hill. Walking Distance: 3-4 hours
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4900m/16,076ft) Walking Distance: 6-7 hours
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,140m/16,864ft), and Everest Base Camp (5,365 m/17,602ft) and Back to Gorak Shep. Walking Distance: 7-8 hours
Day 10: Trek Gorak Shep to Kalapathar (5,545m/18,192ft) and back to Gorak Shep, fly to Kathmandu by Helicopter (1,320m/4,330 ft). Transfer to Hotel and In the Evening Farewell Dinner.
Day 11: Final Departure.
– Arrival/departure airport transfers for international and domestic flight
– 4-Star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
– All standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
– Best available Teahouse/lodge accommodation during the trek
– English speaking guide and porter
– Kathmandu – Lukla Helicopter flight / airport transfers / Airport taxes
– Required trekking permits (Sagarmatha National Park fee and TIMS card fee)
– Gorakshep to Kathmandu helicopter flight
– Duffel bag, jacket and sleeping bag to use during the trek (upon request) *please enquiry
– Complimentary Welcome and Farewell dinner at a traditional Nepali restaurant
– All our government taxes and official expenses
– Travel Insurance
– Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, battery charging etc.)
– All kind of beverages
– Personal trekking equipment
– Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)